Sensory Processing Awareness and Making practical and effective use of your Sensory environmentTR003
Regular price op incl VAT: £1,056.00
After our introductory sensory training, you should now be familiar with your sensory environment and the equipment within it. You will also have some knowledge of best practise within your sensory room and hopefully also have had some successful sensory sessions with your users.
Now is the best time to consolidate this knowledge and expand your understanding of both your users and your equipment from the perspective of Sensory Processing.
This training course includes:
- An introduction to the basic principles of sensory processing theory
- How to identify signs of sensory processing differences
- Consideration of impacts of sensory processing differences upon behaviour / learning / development / daily functioning
- Identifying the benefits of using a multi-sensory approach
- Tailored sensory solutions for your users
- A basic awareness of the theory of Sensory Processing and Sensory Processing Differences
- Understanding the impact of Sensory Processing Differences
- Knowledge of the benefits of using sensory equipment and environments for the individuals you support
- Tools for using your existing sensory environment to achieve positive outcomes for your users
This course is held on-site at your premises and will provide 4 - 4.5 hours of training. There is no maximum size for delegates other than the comfortable limits of your sensory room.
All prices exclude delivery charges. Delivery charges are applicable per order and based on the total order value before VAT. SensoryPlus Ltd reserves the right to alter prices without prior notice.
Delivery times are estimated at 4 weeks but certain items are quicker, please contact us on 01302 645 685 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Estimated delivery dates will be provided upon confirmation of your order.
UK Carriage Charges
For SensoryPlus items delivered to the UK Mainland, the delivery charge is based on the total order value before VAT and calculated as follows:
(Please note that our carriage charge is inclusive of VAT)
Less than £30 = £4.99
£30 - £99.99 = £9.50
£100 - £999.99 = £16.50
All SensoryPlus orders of £1,000 (for non-bespoke / heavy classifed items) and over will be delivered free of charge to the UK mainland.
Items which required specialist transportation due to physical size and weight are exempt from this delivery schedule and will attract our higher rate of carriage - this will be shown at checkout.
Outside the UK Mainland
Non-mainland UK including the Channel Islands will be charged at the current market rate subject to confirmation from the SensoryPlus Head Office.
For further details or specific costings please contact the SensoryPlus Head Office.+44 (0)1302 645 685
You might also like
incl VAT: £8.70
incl VAT: £198.00